Roxy like a puma
This is gonna sound so stupid but what is a fuckboy? lol
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
In cinema, gloves are regularly used to represent hiding one’s true intentions. Characters often seen wearing gloves are normally hiding something
Frozen is a perfect example of this
Elsa obviously uses gloves to hide her powers and doesn’t show her true self until she discards them
BUT GUESS WHO ELSE WEARS GLOVES THE ENTIRE MOVIE
Well played Disney… well played
I’m onto you, you fucking rat.
When will your fave make a song that celebrates the diversity within the black community??
anyone concerning themselves with trying to prove that michael brown shoplifted from a convenience store believes that black people should be executed extrajudicially for petty theft
"u still want me right"
"I thought I was supposed to come to you."
Can you not?
AHG, I fucked this up!
omfg I’ve seen the high school musical post about 15 times and I’ve never understood why it had so many notes. Now I finally understand
Emma Sulkowicz is on the cover of this month’s New York Magazine and that is the coolest thing wow
DUUUUDE this is a huge fucking deal honestly
how is she on the fucking cover yet they wont expell the fucking rapist wtf
the last comment is so fucking important
Well they cant expel the guy for a crime he hasn’t been charged with. They just can’t. Maybe if the police had done there fucking job, and collected evidence rather than sending her away, the university wouldn’t have to expel him because he would be in fucking jail where he belongs. Someone shouldn’t be expelled for rape, they should be incarcerated for it. It should not be a university’s place to punish someone for rape, it should be the police and the justice system (or lack thereof in this case). The problem is not that he has not been expelled. The problem is that he has not been charged.